- June 2, 2020
- Posted by: Milla Medeiros
- Category: CRM Systems
Have you ever asked yourself this question? Maybe you’ve never even considered it? Or maybe you’ve got a CRM in place but it really doesn’t work for you.
A great CRM is like a diet plan. There’s plenty to choose from. All of them are being promoted as “the diet plan that works”. I can start any of these diet plans but if I don’t use it then it’s just a waste of time. Or I can start using it and discover it’s not the right one for me.
At Flow CRM Hub, we can help you choose the right CRM solution for your business. We do this by asking a lot of questions. It’s important for us to discover as much as we can about your business and it’s processes.
How did you get started? What are your goals for the future? Who are your ideal clients? What problems are you facing right now? Which processes work perfectly? Is there room for improvement? Are you open to change?
CRM stands for Customer Relationship Management. It’s an important process for business owners who want to keep full control of their data, get organised and build a scalable business.
If you have a sales team, a CRM system will help to build relationships with customers and improve their customer journey (basically going from average to excellent!). All sales people want to attract, sell to, promote to and keep clients forever. We want our customers to love our product, tell everyone about it, give us good reviews and come back for more. A CRM platform can help create this cycle in a much more organised way, recording all the actions throughout the journey. It’s basically data driven all the way.
When a customer connects with your business. Whether that’s a phone call, email, website visit, app download or social media conversation, they will drop into your “funnel”. They’ll drop in right at the top. This is where your CRM platform kicks in. The customer is created as a “lead” and you have their necessary contact details.
The CRM system does more than just hold that information though.
- It can alert you if the customer hasn’t had any contact after a certain period of time.
- You can send them emails with an email marketing campaign to nurture them and keep them interested.
- You can receive an alert when they’ve read your email.
- You can create quotes and email it to them.
- You can run reports on the number of leads you have, how many have been contacted, how many haven’t been contacted, how many you’ve sent quotes to, how many have purchased from you and so on.
- You can create invoices and email to your clients.
- You can send meeting requests.
- The system can send SMS reminders to clients before you turnout for a job.
- You can create surveys to gather information before a sale and also gather feedback after a sale has been made.
- The CRM can assist you with moving your customer down the funnel. So you know where they are every step of the way towards a sale.
I could honestly go on and on forever but I want to keep this article short.
So back to the question: Why do I need a CRM for my business?
The answer: With the right CRM solution you’re potentially losing clients and that means losing sales. Even for those of you that think you are doing ok right now without a CRM, we all want to improve and achieve higher goals. So why not invest in a CRM solution?